From:
Chanel Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:22:40 -0600
Hi folks,
I need to bring something to your attention.  It appears that while we were
auctioning for Floyd Marie, a person came on eBay.com and started selling
similar ferret sacks using almost the identical wording we use.

I bring this to your attention since all the monies we get from sales go
to support of Samson's Ferret Stopover/rescue.

I want to also take this time to thank you for your overwhelming generosity
on the two auctions.  Aren't we ferrets good.  And to thank you for your
purchases.  It recently allowed mom to get one of our recent rescues spayed
(and not all too soon).

Please if shop eBay.com for ferret Snugglers look for my name as the USER
ID.

Forever gratefully yours,
Chanel Ferret