From:
M Ouimette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1993 22:55:44 -0400
to :Ron and Liana Winsauer

(Do I detect just a HINT of Anime fandom in that house? :)  )
(I had to ask, being a big fan myself..)

Anyway, The Utah Ferret Associatin is doing okay so far, as I said, we are
still working on 2 local bans, now that the state ban is lifted - does
anyone have any idea for things to DO at a club meeting? (besides watch ferrets,
 of course...) I am supposed to run these things, and I don't have any Ideas..

oh - Is anyone from the A.F.A. recieving these posts? (F.Hoffman, R.Sellers...)
if so, just let mo know, to be sure - we will be faxing a copy of the new
 amendment asap - we just got it this week, and I have to get it to fax it..

That's all for now..

       M.Ouimette