Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:30:55 -0800
Hi all

Things are still kinda status quo here.

A special little guy named Lucky came in today.  I showed him around a
little but he waz so small and young he didn't really appreciate what waz
here.  I will keep him with me and show him all he needs to know to be a
ferret.  He never got da chance down there.  That is if stays here.  I
have sent his case upstairs for review by da Big Boss.  He may send him
back to earth for another chance to know hooman luv as he only had a brief
glimpse.  I will watch over him here.  I took him to da Reflecting Pool
and showed him da hooman who waz kind to him and he said he will wait for
you if he stays.  He said thank you for da help and da valiant try but it
waz not meant to be.

A little girl named Jairess came in later.  I gave her da tour and showed
her all da sights and attraction.  She immediately headed for da Fruit bar
to get a snack.  Well it started as a snack but then she ate a lot more
than a snack.  She headed over to da Ferretvite Festival to make some new
friends, lap up some ferretvite and dance da night away.  She certainly
did all three but maybe not in dat order.  She did make lots of friends
while dancing.  She danced with almost everyone several times.  She did
lap up a bunch of da ferretvite.  She waz not a bad dancer either.  When
they closed da place down she headed over with da others to Hammock Haven
to grab a nap.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses toher mommy.

I looked up Slinky in da puter thing.  He waz over at da Otter Slide
practicing his slide.  He had a bunch of others with hin dat he introduced
but I didn't get all da names although I do remember Scotty and Cystal in
there.  He said he is doing good and misses you too.  I didn't want to get
to close as they were slinging a lot of water around and if I get wet as I
am sugar I will melt.  They seemed to enjoy it though even after da water
fight broke out and there wasn't much sliding getting done.  He said not
to worry and sends hiz luv and kisses.

we are off to da Tbe Park where I will show Lucky da tubes and turn him
into a tube racer.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee