From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:52:49 -0500
An update on things here.  I'm still dealing with problems from hurricane
damage last year, hopefully will someday get back to some form of
normalcy.

Have listed many items on ebay to raise funds, brand new jewelry, vintage
jewelry, along with some other items.  I will be listing something every
day, even if it is only a few items.  I am truly trying to empty out the
house.  Plus I need to raise some funds.  My storage area was totally
destroyed by the storms and I cannot keep it in the house any longer.
Boxes and boxes of stuff.  Please check out my ebay and remember, I'll
be adding new things daily.

I have recently taken in 3 ferrets in the past couple of weeks with
another coming in tomorrow.  One will be listed on ebay for "rights to
name her" she came in with no name.

My computer crashed and I have since had to get another and I lost all
of my forms(adoption, etc.), they were not the best anyway, am asking
if anyone has any adoption and foster forms I might be able to get and
use as a guideline.  I need them as soon as possible as I have a person
adopting and one fostering.

Thanks to all.

Sue & the Fuzzies
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferrets_cats_rescue