From:
nemkutya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:29:10 -0400
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I went to the movies
in Southern New Jersey where I live a few weeks back.  It was a Loews
theatre I believe.  They ran one of those "ads" on the screen for the Jimmy
Fund and it was showing different animals (supposed to be the pets of the
sick kids) usual dog, cat,..... FERRET!!!  Cute little ferret sitting in
his hammock looking right at ya and filling up an entire movie screen for a
few seconds.  I thought it was great positive publicity for the wee
beasties.

Lisa