From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:17:07 -0400
Actually, all thanks go to Ms. Anonymous for generously putting together
this basket to raffle at the Symposium to benefit ADV research.  She is a
real sweetheart!

Those that are going to Atlanta will be amazed by the wide variety of
wonderful items that have been donated by individuals and companies for
both our raffle and celebrity auction.  And for those that tend to be
unlucky at raffles like me, we have a great group of vendors too, and I
plan to go home with a significantly lighter purse and heavier credit
card debt! :-O

Linda Iroff
IFC Co-Director
http://www.ferretcongress.org