From:
Ken Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 00:03:41 EST
I'd like to announce the arrival of our newest adoptee, Flash. I don't think
that name will stick but it will do from now. He's 8 months old and he looks
like Mr. September from the Ferret Calendar. He is adorable!! We were going
to adopt a second from BFLR but another member decided to take the cinnamon
so we ended up with one...

I hope the introductions go well over the new few days.  We'll keep you
posted how it goes....

Susie

Casper (Not another one, Mom!!!)
Trixie (He's cute)
Binky (Aren't you new?)
IVAN! (MOM! You got me a new playtoy!)
Flash (Another new house? I just got used to the old one!)