Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 1995 23:47:05 -0400
I normally don't post reminders for the Alameda County Chapter of the CDFA
monthly meetings, however because of the Distemper quanrantine, the location
has been changed.  Tues.  9/5/95 at 7pm still applies....  the new address
is Masterkey Realty, 43341 Mission Blvd.  in Fremont.  Because of the
quanrantine ABSOLUTELY no ferrets allowed!  You will be asked to take your
ferret home if you bring it anyway.  We will NOT risk the animals lives.
Please understand.....

Topics for discussion will be.... How to use the fund raiser money?
Distemper Quarantine, and general discussion.... Please try to attend....
CDFA1