From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:16:46 EST
Fuzztek Shelter has a ten week old in the shelter.  She is a ball of
energy.  She is a sable MF, and will be ready for adoption (barring any
unforseen circumstances) anytime after the New Year.  We don't ship, so
you must able to visit us in NJ to pick her up.  Normal adoption protocol
will apply (screening, adoption fee, etc.) and she will have had her
distemper series before she leaves.

Also, we are available for boarding over the holidays if anyone in NJ needs
these services.  We will ask that boarding fees be in a check/MO payable to
our shelter vet.

-Anne