From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:54:55 -0700
Hello all.  i need some advice.  I have adopted a very petite BEW male
who may be having a bladder problem.  i know your first advice will be
to see a vet and i plan to do that in the next day or two as soon as i
can.  anyway, he seems to urinate very small amounts quite frequently
and in fact his fur is often wet around his pee-er and down his inside
thighs.  There is no blood or foul smell and at first i just thought he
liked to mark everything but now i'm starting to wonder.  he is eating
well, drinking but not excessively (although he always likes to play
with the water bowl LOL), and is alert and spry.

another thing he does is groom his business-mates a whole lot- especially
around the neck and ears- to the point where they seem annoyed by him
and run away and hiss.  Is this behavior anything?  he is not losing any
hair at all or anything like that and stools are normal.  I don't know
how old he is but am guessing 3-5 years old.  what studies would you all
recommend be done by my vet?

Thanks to all who respond and sorry but i must post anonymously, so i'll
take up some fml space.

[CY]