From:
"Keith, Brad, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 20:21:36 -0600
I'm always so far behind on the FML, but I just had to write today and say I
cried and cried when I read about that poor fert.  Dayna, you are a goddess,
I can say it no other way.  That little guy will do ok because he has you, I
know it.  Please keep us posted on him and his progress.  I'm going to go
home now and hug my 3 beautiful, crazy ferts and cry some more.

The SOMETHING WONDERFUL issue was truly something wonderful, big dooks to
all of you that worked so hard to realize this for all of us ferret people.

Liz
Sinbad (I'm just minding my own business here, nothing you need to worry
about, mom!)
Quincy (What's the matter mom, don't worry, I'll sit in your lap!)
Mischieva (Bounce, bounce, dook, dook, ok, I'll take a small petting now!)