Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:45:39 EDT
My wonderful ferret vet has recently moved to Ames, Iowa. Her name is
Bianca Zaffarano. She recently relocated to Ames to take a position
at the Iowa State University Veterinary School. She is heading up
the exotics area there. She is located at Lloyd Veterinary Teaching
Hospital in Ames. Phone is 515-294-4900, I can highly recommend her.

I was very saddened by this turn of events as Dr Z is a great vet and
she became a cherished friend as well. So if anyone in the Ames area
needs a good vet, now you know who to contact. In the years that I have
gone to her I have submitted her name to the various organizations who
keep lists of veterinarians. Those of you who keep such lists could you
check yours and see if Dr Z is listed for Lexington KY and if so please
change her to Ames.

Thanks
Ann