From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 00:13:25 -0400
I just want to send a reminder.  Yes we are breaking our necks to pass this
resolution as it's passage is extremely important to the legalization effort
but it is important to remember that WHEN (how's that for a positive
attitude) it passes, Ferrets will still be illegal in CA.

Ferrets Will STILL be ILLEGAL in CA...... until the Fish and Game commission
changes their mind or a law is passed.  This resolution will send the
message to the F&G Commission that the legislaturers want them legal....
and that the Commission should do so right away.....

It's a big step, but it is just a step on the ladder to legalization....
Politics ....... enough to drive someone insane....

CDFA1