From:
"Jill A. Kaszynski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 23:27:10 EST
well, Caelan (Baby) is looking stronger. he's now using all four legs pretty
consistently and traveling all over my room. however, the only thing he has
willingly consumed is Linatone. I'm force-feeding him modified duck soup
throughout the day and injecting fluids twice a day.

I *really* wish that he would eat *something* on his own. he won't even eat
Petromalt which he usually loves. my vet considered giving him a feline
appetite stimulant but dr. williams doesn't think they work in ferrets. he's
not even interested in conversation hearts which he used to be fanatic about.
if i was eating them he could smell them from across the room in a dead sleep.

so anyway, is there a way i can convince him to eat? when will he WANT to eat
again? do you think his stomach's still upset? (his stools look good.) if so,
is there something i can give him for this?

if anyone has any ideas i will be extremely grateful!

thanks again,
jill