From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 02:49:06 -0400
     "Hold onto your bells!" Wiggles shouted, as the log carrying the four
girls dropped off of the cliff.  The ground seemed a mile or so below them as
they raced downwards in midair.
     "I always wanted to fly!" Rosie yelled.
     "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Maxie and Sammi screamed, holding each other for their
lives.
     "Boy, that ground down there sure is approaching very fast!" Wiggles
declared.
     "Dear God," Rosie prayed, "I hereby will all the good stuff that I hid
under the bed to Mom and Dad."  Just as the end was surely in sight, the
girls opened their eyes when they were suddenly plucked from the log, before
it broke into a thousand pieces on the rocks below.
     "Are we dead?" Maxie asked.
     "No, I don't think so," Wiggles responded.
     "Worse," Rosie said, as the girls realized that they were now clutched
tightly in the mighty talons of a monstrously, huge vulture...

     (to be continued...)