From:
William Gair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 01:36:56 -0700
I want to bring something to the attention of all our subscribers.  All
to often we purchase items that are rather expensive and are far less
"complicated" than we thing they are.  If you compare the ingredients of
Nature's Miracle to your box of Baking Soda you will find that they are
the same.  You are lead to believe that you are buying something special.
Your not baking soda is "Nature's Miracle".  79 cents is alot less than
$6.50.

Be aware that often other products are nothing more than vinegar and
water (Acetic Acid and H2O).

Look at how they word it "Sodium Bicarbonate, Nature's enzyme".  They are
correct.  Soduim Bicarbonate (baking soda) is "Nature's ensyme".

Bill

[Moderator's note: While I agree with the premise, I don't think it's
correct in the case of "Nature's Miracle."  My understanding is that the
baking soda is in there as a buffer and there are indeed enzymes.  BIG]