From:
Sueyeisert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:41:08 -0400
My ferret has an ulcer and the vet put her on amoxicillin .25ml 2x a
day, but only for a week and she was better her poop seem much better.
But then her poop got dark brown. So the vet is now giving her more
amoxicillian (she been on it for 10 days) and he just added biaxin
(clarithromycin 125MG/5ML DAV) .5ML 3x a day for a week. She is on
the Biaxin 2 days with amoxicillian.

Does this dose sound correct? When should i see impovement? I'm getting
worried?

She is eating, but her poop is still dark brown and she sleeps alots. I
appreciate all your information.

Sue