Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:30:49 -0700
Hey guys!!  Got some handmade bedding and toys to sell.  At LEAST 10% of
all sales (including treats!) goes to TinyPrints on the Heart shelter!
So here are some item descriptions, you can find the pictures in the
photo section of this group- ferretstuff4sale.  There is only one of each
product unless noted otherwise.  First come first serve:) There are a
couple items that have small cosmetic defects that I have lowered the
price on.  I can accept paypal, check or money order.  Just email me!

"Top Hat Sleep Sack and Blanket Set"
This is my own creation.  The best set I have to offer!  I have no idea
what I was doing but it turned out awesome!  It's a circular sleepsack,
like a top hat, in a blue and purple flame design fleece.  It is made
with two layers of fleece and a layer of batting (so soft!  Great for the
winter months, so get it now!) The blanket is a nice two sided fleece
blanket.

Measurements: Top Hat- 8" X 22", Blanket- 16" X 16"
Price: Set- $17 with a free crocheted egg

"Orange Hammock"
This is a confortable hammock with two layers of fleece and a layer of
supersoft batting.  It has stiched flowers so you don't have to worry
about the batting getting so messed up.  It is a little crooked, so the
price is discounted.

Measurements: Hammock- 18 1/2" X 15"
Price: Hammock- $3

"Orange Sack"
This is another one of my creations that actually turned out awsome.  It
is a EXTRA large hammock that will fit oh-so-many ferrets and has two
stiched lines in it (look closely) so they can have fun tunneling through
it.  Comes with a little matching jingle toy.

Measurements: Sack- 25" X 14"
Price: Sack- $11 with a toy and free treat

"Purple Bed Set"
This is a set that includes a nice soft round bed, with stuffing and
batting so it is very comfortable.  It comes with a nice dangle toy to
play with.

Measurements: Bed- 10" diameter, Toy- 16" long
Price: Set- $7 with dangle toy, add second matching dangle for only .50
more!

"Green Paw Print Hammock"
This is a nice green fleece print with black paw prints.  This hammock
has a tiny cosmetic defect, as I listed the picture.  One loop is a
little off center (goes up, not sideways), still sturdy though.  Two
layers of snuggly-soft fleece.

Measurements: Hammock- 24" X 19"
Price: Hammock- $3

"Green Paw Print Sleep Sack"
I will be honest.  This piece doesn't look all that nice.  I accidentaly
sewed it weird.  It is sturdy and soft and it works extremely well.  I
have discounted it incase anyone doesn't care about how it looks!  It is
a double sack, a line is sewed down the middle for sleeping and playing
purposes.  It is a great creation:) Two layers of fleece.

Measurements: Sack- 19" X 19"
Price: Sack- $3

I can also make the dangle toys out of any fleece. They are 16" long.
Price is $1 each.

I am also selling brand new treats! Here they are listed:

Totally Ferret Treats- Brand new, only $1.15 each!
5 available

N-Bones- Brand new, only $1.25 each!!
2 available

So email me for pictures if you can't join the group.  Thanks in advance
for helping out this shelter, even if it is a little tiny bit:)

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.