From:
Bonnie Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:45:21 -0800
Hello FMLers!

I do volunteer work for my local ferret shelter in Columbia, MD called
the Ferret Inn, owned and operated by a dedicated shelter mom named
Nancy Wilson.

This weekend January 25, 26th and 27th The Ferret Inn will be hosting
a booth at the Pet Expo in Timonium (Baltimore) at the MD State
fairgrounds. Nancy and friends will be educating consumers about
ferrets as companion animals and The Ferret Inn shelter. We will also
be selling some wonderful bedding sets and cozy ferret stuff handmade
by one of the shelter's volunteers.! 100% of the bedding proceeds (not
just the profits) go to The Ferret Inn.

For directions and admission info of the Pet Expo, follow this link:
http://www.worldofpets.org/MDmain.htm

The "Ferret Inn" currently has many  wonderful ferrets available for
adoption and Nancy always makes sure that they are properly cared
for, ADV tested, vaccinated, and receive all medically necessary
surgeries when needed! She also has the very best play areas for her
shelter ferrets (incorporating all those great BC suggestions for
keeping the kids stimulated, agile and entertained!)

This month the great "Friends of Ferrets" monthly raffle is hosting a
raffle to benefit the Ferret Inn with many great prizes. The Ferret
Inn is in desperate need of funds for ongoing medical treatments and
surgeries. Please check out the raffle at
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/

To learn more about the Ferret Inn and to see some great pictures of
their ferrets and play areas, follow this link to the offical website!

http://www.theferretinn.org/

We hope to see you this weekend at the Pet Expo!