From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 09:48:55 -0500
I'm going to TRY to go.  Who will be there besides Bill Killian, Melissa
Litwicki, and Tracy?  I'm assuming I'll see Alan Moen, too.  Let me know
what you look like.  I'm 5'2", dark brunette, medium build, and probably
being led around on a leash by a handsome 1100 kg sable in seven league
boots.  I may have a 5'9", sandy brown haired, medium built male human with
me, escorted by a 1200 kg sable with a bigger-than-life personality
(TADADADUM!  Here he comes!  The earth shakes when he walks!
It's..it's..Mortysaurus!) Will there be any rolling over contests?  I'm
*pretty sure* that Sebastian can do it with a load of distractions.  :)

We got ourselves moved, but the fuzzies feel mighty neglected.  They've been
in their cage most of the weekend, looking pitiful.  I cleaned their
litterbox yesterday.  Sebastian hopped right out of the cage and started
looking for trouble.  Mithril dropped down on my head from above.  I waited
a moment for Mithril to jump down so I could turn around and grab them both.
But she didn't.  She just sat on my shoulders like she missed me or
something.  How sweet.  Poor Mithril is a nipper, and she's had a relapse
since we've been so busy, but that incident reminded me how she needs
attention, just like the little WonderBat she is.

-Catherine