From:
Greg Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:25:41 -0700
Hi everybody,
I am posting an auction for a Speckle the Bear Beanie Baby.  it will be on
ebay.

Let me explain why Im doing this.  Our local shelter(which houses almost
every animal imaginable) is running very low on shelter,food,and money for
medical expenses.  They talked about it on our local news.  These animals
need our help.  Please, every single penny I get will go straight to the
shelter.  Just go to www.ebay.com and in the search box type Speckles the
bear.  You might have to look at them all, but mine will be in there.  Just
look for the username [log in to unmask] In the description I will tell about
the shelter.  Thank you.

Joseph and Smokey

[P.S.]: Auctions for shelters........CHANGE OF PLANS

Sorry about this, but I wasnt able to put in that it was for a shelter.  if
you want to bid, the item number is 373781310, THANKS FOR HELPING ALL THOSE
ANIMALS!

Joseph