From:
Kelly Trythall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:59:48 EDT
My aunt is ferret sitting for some people who want to sell their ferrets.
(No flames please.  She does not own them and is just trying to help out
the owners.)  Here is the limited information that I have.  One dark brown
male, one white female-both over a year old.  They have had their shots,
but there is no record.  My aunt is not sure if they are neutered.  The
owner (not my aunt, she is just ferret sitting) is asking $150 for the pair
and their cage.  If you are interested or want more information, please
call my aunt Claudia McCleary at 410-665-4583.

Thanks-

Kelly