From:
RAMON LARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 17:07:54 -0600
We have never posted to the fml, but wanted to take the opportunity to
thank Mary and Eric for their wonderful Modern Ferret magazine (especially
the highly discussed issue #22 where you'll find our ferret, Gizmo, in the
"Pink Noses" contest)!  We have found articles in every issue that have
helped us better care for our three ferrets and often find ourselves
referring back to older issues for helpful information.  Thank you again!!

Marianne and Ramon
(and Gizmo, Violet, and Chewy)