Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:50:09 -0500
Here we go again kids. Now the issues are no longer raw or kibble (and
if ANY of you starts that up again, I WILL cry......) - but it is about
a rescue. It is about money. It is about every little petty thing we
can interject, simply so that we can state our own opinion as to how
we think other people should act. But last time I checked, we are all
separate people with our own minds, thoughts, ideas, etc. That is what
makes us individuals, for those of you who need a dictionary check.
Being individuals we will not always agree with what someone else does,
or says. But see, that is also what America is about, right? The right
to act freely, speak freely, and rescue freely! My hat is off to every
single person who participated in that horrible situation. You all can
start singin: "I Did It My Way!" What matters in the end is that the
rescue GOT DONE and now there are are several happy fuzzlets living
perfectly happy lives, finally. Guys. Gals. I love you all, right? You
know I do!? But guess what? I love my fuzzies more! So in the spirit
of stopping this word war against all the wonderful fuzzie lovers that
assisted in the rescue - CUT IT OUT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! Geez, do these
"slammers" not love the same animal we do? Do we "non-slammers" not
love the same animal THEY do? Well then, let's get with the picture
here ok! ENOUGH has been said, both good and bad - and STRONGLY suggest
we leave this topic the heck alone.

It is Christmas time coming up. The season to celebrate new life -and
"our Saviors" birth. Were not these people who helped this fuzzies,
just that? Saviors? Well then in the spirit of THAT - let's try to show
a little more compassion and restraint in the words we use when we
speak to or about others. Remember - the main objective to this rescue
was reached. Now let that be the end of it. Please.

Kim and Her Army of IDIOTICALLY HAPPY idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....