From:
Carrie Duc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:22:20 -0400
Hi!  I've been using Sera Diropur on my fuzzies for 4 years now with no
ill effects and it works within a few hours ususally.  It's made by
Natur-Heilmittel.  5138 Heinsberg, West Germany.  I'm in Canada and buy it
at a local pet supply place.  I'm sure yours could order it for you.  It's
made for "rangers" (rabbits, hampsters) but it works fine on ferrets and it
was recommended by a friend who breeds ferrets, my four get it whenever
they need in there water (8 drops in only enough water that the ferret with
diarrhoea will drink in one day) and it can be repeated for up to 2-3 days,
although Ive never had to repeat more than once.  Good luck!

Carrie and the Furbrats in Quebec: Slinky, Vixen, Shawnee and Chewy at