From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:22:03 +1200
__WARNING     Sexist language ahead      WARNING__

Hi,

I was just thinking of an incident that happened a couple of weeks ago and
chuckling to myself.  Thought I would share.

I often bring my ferrets into work (to show them off) either before or
after a vet visit, as my vet is literally just down the road.  I have
been doing this for a number of years now and I always get a good sized
crowd turn up to meet the gang whenever I do this (despite my only telling
a few select people when I'm bringing them in!).

Anyway when I brought them in a few weeks ago, the crowd that turned up was
almost entirely women (something I didn't really pay much attention to at
the time as I was in full show off the ferrets mode).  Anyway the new young
guy from next door (who drives a 'boy racer' car) popped in to meet the
gang.

At the days end, the new guys parting comment to me - "Man I'm gonna sell
my car and get some ferrets; they're chick magnets!".

He just maybe onto something there! <grin>.

-David (who is single) and his 6 chick magnets,
Thor, Grover, Lady Penelope, Milly, Snuff & foster Rangi