From:
Monkey & Kona Schlossberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 15:58:33 -0500
I have a question about volunteering time at a ferret shelter (later on when
we move to a more ferret inhabited state that has ferret shelters).  My
concern is not bringing home illnesses to my 'business' of ferts.  I would
never want to pit them at risk.  And you never know what fert has what.  So,
my question is what SOP (standard operating proceedure) for this.

Cos I am assuming I have to be concerned with keeping my clothing away from
my ferts after being at a shelter, and have gloves or anti bacterial soap
for hands, etc.

I'd be interested to hear how some shelters do this. Thanks :)

- Kevin (Sparky) & Raechel (Watchur6)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
   "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address"
             VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/