Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:22:14 -0600
Hello group!

I need your help finding the article FERRET USA / FERRET annual that
explains the disadvantages to using Kay-tee with dried fruit chunks.  I
remember reading that 2 owners have lost their ferrets to a blockage
caused by this food.  We have certain pet stores that carry that brand
and would like to give them this information to perhaps ask them to list
the warnings or remove from their shelf.  We also noticed that there is
a preservative BHT in it...I am not sure if this is correct but was
informed that this is a cancer causing preservative.  Please set me
straight and help us out.

Thank you for your time...

Sincerely,
Vex