From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 11:50:07 -0400
>From:    Nancy <[log in to unmask]>
>Can anyone give me the name of veterinarians experienced with ferrets in
>N.H.? I need someone close to the Nashua area, as none of the vets here
>seem very familiar with ferrets. Thank you very much.

I use the Hudson Animal Hospital on Route 111 opposite what used to be
Benson's Wild Animal Farm.  Dr. Kalb is my personal choice.  She is very
familiar with ferrets but the others at the clinic have treated our ferrets
from time to time and are also ferret knowledgeable.  (Route 111 East over
the Merrimack and follow it through the multiple sets of lights past the
Dairy Queen to the next light.  Turn left, still on Route 111, and its on
the left about 1/4 mile past the light just before the shopping center.)

If you are willing to travel a little farther (about an hour's drive) then
Dr. Dutton in Weare is an expert and a regular correspondent on the FML.