Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 08:18:47 -0700
We have 17 Fuzzy's here at the Barton Zoo, Thats a lot of poopies.  We
have used the paper litter for a 40lbs I paid $19.99 plus tax and had to
drive 20 miles each way to get it.  We would go though 100lbs a week so
I knew I had to find something better.

We then went to Rabbit Pellets I paid $9.95 for 50lbs if worked well and
could get it here in town.

We now use the wood pellets I can get them here in town and the best part
is I pay only $3.49 for 40lbs.  Yes I find it works very good with the
smell and it dumps out clean most off the time just dump and fill.  All
the ferret like it and I save a lot of cash with it.  We get 4 bags at a
time that makes it almost 2 weeks for less than I paid for one bag of the
paper litter.

Glen & Lydia & The Barton Zoo But Always Room For One More!!

Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356