From:
Nikole Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 09:03:29 -0400
Hello.  I went into Apet yesterday in Annapolis, MD and saw the most
precious little girl.  She caught my eye because she was in a cage with two
other kits and she was huge.  I held her for a little while and fell in love
so I asked the owner about her even though I don't agree with the whole
buying of animals thing.  He said she was a trade in from a family that
decided they were no longer interested in a ferret and wanted a bird.  She
just sat in my arms forever and licked me and sniffed and was so happy about
having someone holding her.  I wanted to take her home so badly but I could
afford her this week.

She is 49.99, descented and desexed but no paper work so he doesn't know
about shots.  I have four already in a medium sized cage so I just couldn't
have her right now no matter how hard I tried to rationalize it.  I would
feel a lot better if I knew she had a loving home soon so am posting in here
to let everyone know she is there.

Her name is Bandit and the pet store is off of Forest Drive on Chinquapin
Round Road.  If anyone does decide to go "rescue" her please let me know so
I can stop worrying.  This pet store does take care of their ferrets as far
as I could see.  They were in wire cages with the yesterdays news type stuff
on the bottom, no wire floors, ferret food and even some toys.  Please go
take a look....she is great!!

Thanks!!
Nikole, Biscuit, Gravy, Bear and Kasey