Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:01:35 EDT
Someone wrote me that I should keep my eyes open for signs Wolf was in
heaven now.  So I did.

I fed the fish for the first time this year.  Most are dead from last years
drought and people over fishing during the drought while the fish were
trying to lay eggs in constantly evaporating and receding water.

Crushing to see the loss of thousands of fish.  No heaven here.

Went to see the fox and her kitts.  They moved or are dead.  Neighbor has
been watching.  They have been gone since the big storm here last week.  No
touch of heaven here.

Walked back in the house.  Sat by the porch door with the cats looking out
on the field.  Two wild ducks flew down.  They waddled onto my porch!  They
waddled up to the screen door and looked in on me.

The two cats were pressed up against the screen.  The glass door was wide
open.  These ducks were literally 2 feet away from me-or less.  Here are
two of Gods wild creatures flying to my porch in the presence of two crazed
cats to look in on me.  They stood there for some time, staring at me,
making a few noises and head movements.

Then they waddled off the porch and flew away.

Thank you God.  Wolf is a ferret angel.  He IS in heaven.  Sure hope there
isn't any flying ferret angel poop gonna land on me.

Where is that umbrella?
Love you my angel.
Lisette