From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:16:34 -0400
Hearing of little Mason's ordeal and his cagemate Tenshi who "lost her
battle" broke my heart.  I am thankful that FRES is giving this ferret
all the love and care he will need.  Tenshi did not die in vain, as her
death alerted the roomate to the seriousness of the situation.  Bless her
little soul.

But still my heart breaks for both of them.  For what they had to know of
the human world.  This post made me seek out my little fuzzies and cuddle
them for as many kisses as they would tolerate.

I make this promise to them:
You will never feel the unforgiving cold of winter or the blistering heat
of the summer.  I will protect you from this earth's elements.

You will never be hungry or thirsty.  I will forever provide you with all
the nurishments that your bodies need.

You will never be neglected.  I will always provide the medical attention
that you may require.

You will never want for love.  I will always treasure and adore you.

You will never be alone.  I will forever keep you in my life.

I will love, care, and protect you always.

I also want to thank you.

Thank you for filling my heart with love.

Thank you for filling my life with laughter.

And thank you Jillie, for always accepting all the ferret kisses I need
to give (-:

So much love my little angels,
your Mommy Risa