Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:15:38 -0400
Oh I'm such a happy camper.  My ferrets play fencing is still working
around my new couch.  Just a little of digging at the carpet once in
awhile.  A spray of warm water does the job on these ferts when they
dig.  But the water makes them dance like crazy.

Just wanted to share!  We are all happy!!  And Sam the dog Is happy too
sitting on the other side of the fence instead of he spare bedroom while
watching the carpet sharks run & play and they can't get to him at the
same time..

Mom Barb & the 6 pack