From:
DEROSE PAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 07:02:12 -0500
Hi all,

Just a quick update on Sparky - the vet is very pleased with her recovery.
She caught a cold last week and was sneezing & trying very hard to vomit (
I panicked & called the vet since I was not used to seeing this; she had
vomited in the past when she ate string & it was over right away, so I was
really scared this time).  But all is well, she is back to her usual
deviltry.

For Zorro -
I am sorry to hear the diagnosis for Zorro.  If love alone could save the
fuzzies, we'd all have them forever.

For Waddy -
I am sad to hear that Waddy crossed the bridge.  He will be waiting for
you.

For the poster who mentioned omega-3 fatty acids: I attended a seminar & it
was mentioned that for humans, the omega-3 fatty acid *supplements* can be
toxic since they are made from the livers of fish who swim in polluted
waters.  I do not know for sure if this is what you are asking about & I do
not have written documentation but I went home & threw the bottle we had
newly bought right out.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Love to all the fuzzies; prayers for the sick ones and for those left
behind when fuzzies cross the Bridge.

Pat & Sparky