Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:36:49 -0500
I know this topic has been covered over and over but i didn't think it
would happen to me cuz i was always getting "normal" colored ferrets ..
from what i understood, i thought the black-eyed whites and the blazes,
etc.  were only this way ..  but i have just bought another ferret (ferret
math strikes again) he is a sable mitt and i think he might be ..  i
squeaked the squeakie toy in front of him with no reaction..  jingled bells
and even turned on the vaccuum (!) with no response ..Every kit i have had
before was always so jumpy around loud sounds..  could he just be ignorant
of them ..  and what else can i do?  thanks :)

Nichole and 7 fuzzies ..
Ricochet (yawwwn.. who's that mommy?)
NewGuy(why does he keep making those loud noises when i try to stash him in
my hidey hole?)
Sydney(he may have a bib and white feet like me but never can be as
       beautiful)
Jedda(i don't care about nothing.. just give me hats!)
Quinn(everybody stop looking at him and look at me!! look im pretty too
      *pose*)
Yukon(:::waddle waddle::: i'll get you!)
Morocco(what?)