From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 18:59:25 -0700
>From:    Dawn Gsoell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Thelma and Laweasel & the rescue ferret make 3

Uh...  You need to train that vet or find another.

Wrong vaccines for a ferret.  A ferret needs canine distemper and not in a
compound shot.

Dr. Dutton talked about ferrets not normally getting intestinal parasites
since they don't munch on feces like dumb dogs.  (well okay or like smart
dogs acting dumb) Dr Williams also said it was not likely for ferrets to
have these parasites.  They can get them from eating fleas he said.  But
they can happen so thats not necessarily a wrong treatment especially if it
had fleas.

>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Problems with fleas

Kitten safe.  Pyrethrins.

>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Q-N-A
>We have postponed the surgery on Sandy for a couple of weeks because of a
>sudden vaginal infection. [...] The infection came on in a matter of
>hours, or so it seems, but was caught very early and shouldn't be a problem.

Those infections do hit fast and hard.  Not something to mess around with
but you seem on top of it.

>And Bill Killian's engimatic comments yesterday left me wondering if
>something isn't going on behind the scenes.  You will pay, Lizardbreath!

Engimatic?  Self-powered comment or something?  Ooooohhh egnimatic... Well
we've already promised you sushi and who could eat sushi without wasabi?
Well we won't encourage the spicy tuna.  but won;t stop you either.  Just
promising to not let you fall flat on your face without us promising to pick
you up and take you for medical care.  Just like any other stray ferret that
crosses our path.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/