Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:57:03 -0800
Well Bob was a trip as usual.  We stayed up until 3:00 am or was that
3:30 Am !  I know I didn't get to bed until 5:00am!

Wow, what a ride HA! HA!  We really got into the nitty gritty on the
legalization issue until we had to put it aside for fear of spontanious
combustion.  I can't wait until he does his New Zealand trip.  I want to
thank all those that showed up, you know who you are.  Bob, we really
appreciated the effort to stop and mix with us even though we didn't have
any "ferrets" there HA! HA! <GRIN>  He was in his Hawiian shirt as per
his issued uniform.  I forgot to wear my hawiian dress that I had put out
to wear silly me.  If you get the chance don't miss the opportunity to
have the one and one with Bob.

So much info in so little time, Thanks Bob from the bottom of my heart,
MAry Jo