From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:20:13 -0500
I have read on many occasions in different ferret books and magazines that
hitting or flicking on the nose can cause damage.  I have never hit my
ferrets, but the breeder in London does (I have it on video).

None of the vets here know that it is suposed to cause harm, but like I
said, I have read that it does.  Is there any professional out there who
could tell me exactly what constant flicking on the nose does?  And it's
not a soft flick I'm talking about.  He flicks them hard.

Please, it's the only way I can get him to stop breeding the ferrets and
selling them for fur or to hunters and trappers who don't do hunting
humanely.

We all worked together to stop Bob Jarmain, please help me to do the same
with this creep.

Randy [log in to unmask]

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick

Harley T-shirts are here! $36 US $46 Can.
please see http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/store.html

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!