From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:55:26 -0800
I have to disagree with this in a way.  Found an ad in the paper about
selling two ferret's.  The person had three ferret's.  She was having nip
and potty training problems.  So I send her tons of info and went to her
home.  We discussed many things about ferret's.  Last I heard, she is going
to keep the two she was selling.  So there are people who just need some
advice and may not have any contacts in the world to ask.  Or not know
where to ask for advice.

Debbie in WA  with the five (well temp 6) who are always in trouble

If they did, they wouldn't be trying to get rid of them!  Nothing we tell
them...no amount of information we provide them...will change the way they
are.  They are blind, deaf and uncaring.  They will still buy ferrets and
abuse them, or throw them away.  No one on this list is going to stop that.