Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:48:16 -0600
A friend is looking for treatment options for an oldster of hers in renal
failure.  Please send only positive experiences to Jan at her address
listed below.

I was wondering if you would be willing to post a message on the FML
for me (I am not a current subscriber) and ask for anyone to send me at
[log in to unmask] anything and everything they may have or know about
renal failure in domestic ferrets.  I am specifically interestesed (and
only interested) in the medical protocols,supplemental helps, and those
types of suggestions that have actually helped or seemed to help ferrets
in this type of peril.  I hope to avoid sad stories and those types of
things that really will not help Jerry Lee and certainly won't help me
(just the opposite, actually).

Remember to send your responses to [log in to unmask]

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org