Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:48:38 -0800
Hello Y'all!

This is specifically directed to fuzzie owners/lovers in the Seattle,
Washington area ... I've just learned that there are numerous monthly
informal "Ferret Meet-Ups" that take place all over Washington state
(generally on the 4th Sat.  of every month) and since I'm new to the
Seattle area, I'd really like to meet other fur-kid mommies and daddies
(aunts, uncles, cousins, too!)

PLEASE cut and paste the following link for more information and to VOTE
for this month's location: http://ferret.meetup.com/

I KNOW there are TONS of fuzzie owners in this area so why not check it
out this month ???  NOTHING to lose (it's free) and new fuzzie friends to
GAIN!!!

(HECK, I'm even willing to plan separate informal social gatherings that
would take place from time to time for anyone that would be willing to
commit to coming - NOTHING FANCY ... just something for fun and for
meeting others in this area!)

So far, the Seattle "Ferret Meet-Up" location is at Lealini Bowling Lanes
but if enough other people vote for other areas, we can meet somewhere
else.  (Personally, I live in Kirkland, on the East side, but apparently
there is not enough participation there so the olnly meeting place so far
is in Seattle, which is still fine with me.)

SO, TO ALL FUZZIE HOOMANS IN SEATTLE ...GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND COME JOIN
US ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 22 AT 1:00 pm!

And PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to crosspost this and email me directly
if you or anyone you know would be even the least bit interested in
gathering for an informal "social" every now and then ... You know, we
ALL need to take a break from the fuzzies every once in a while and I'm
open to suggestions, ideas, etc....

Hope to hear from you and REMEMBER to go to the website and VOTE for your
choice of "Ferret Meet-Up" location for this month!

Thanks so much for your time!

Dooks,
Jennifer Sasha & Snowy ([log in to unmask]) AND ([log in to unmask])