From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 20:03:48 -0500
I have stated a new Yahoo discussion group targeted specifically those of
us with oldster ferrets.  There are tons of groups on the net for ferrets
and that is wonderful but I don't feel there is near enough significance
on the older ferrets; especially for health care and nutritional issues.

If you would like to join, the URL is: