From:
Michael Ulik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:18:40 -0600
Thank for the help!  The blood test shows that it might b the liver,
something was high.  I and my brother are force feeding her ang giving her
medicine.  She is getting some of her energy back.  She plays for about 10
minutes.  Tonight she even ate a piece of food.  The food we put down her
has to be coming out because she is able to take all.  If she was blocked
she would not be able to eat it.  Will see if the medicine helps.