From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 11:40:05 -0400
Hey Folks,

We are two weeks away from our 2nd fundraiser for Ferret Guardian
Rescue Haven in 2011. We will be at " The Greater Hickory Pet Expo"
held in the Metro Convention Center in Hickory, NC, June 4th & 5th.
http://www.ghpetexpo.com/

This is our second year at the Expo and we are hoping it tops last
year. Donations of raffle items are still needed. If you would like
to donate to our cause, they are tax-deductible and can be sent to:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
501(c)3 Non-Profit
3110 Lewis Austin Lane
Hudson, NC 28638

Volunteers to help are still needed. If you can spend a few hours a day
for 1 or 2 days to help, please email me at:

Thank you to those of you who have already donated raffle items. A few
of the raffle items this year; WOOP-TI-DOO FERRET SLIDE, New Magellan
RoadMate 3030-LM GPS with Lifetime Maps, Ferret Baskets, Baskets with
human goodies, cages, etc. These items are not available online for
ticket sales. However, if you are interested in tickets, send me an
email [log in to unmask] for pictures and details.

Again, thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Diane Campbell
FGRH
www.fgrh.org