From:
"Cheryl Halley (SAR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:55:47 -0400
Has anyone noticed that if you buy a product designed for ferrets, it tends
to be ignored (with the exception of hammocks)?  I have bought items such as
Marshall's sleep tube and Super Pets Ferretrails.  The Sleep tube was used
until they commandered one of my sweatshirts and the ferretrails are only
used if some aluminum vent hose is hooked up to the ferret tubes!  I guess
they are happier with made up stuff, as if it is somehow more fun to play
with.

Also, to whoever posted about a ferret that did not like triangular litter
pans, Sushi prefers to go in the center of a rectangular litter pan.  I
thought she was the only ferret who would not do typical ferret behaviour
(you know, use corners) she prefers to do her business in the center of any
provided (or non-provided) litter area.

hugs and kisses to all you ferrets; sympathy and prayers to those of you who
have lost a ferret or have a sick ferret.

Cheryl
Sneeuw (I'm a good speed-bump, honest I am!)
Sushi (Aww, Mom, I just like to be atypical!)