From:
Renzo Cattai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 10:52:08 -0400
Greetings All!

I've got a question for you wise ol' FML'ers.  We recently had an addition
to our household.  A spayed 5 month old, female sable named Courtney.
Sampson our neutered 4 1/2 year old male has started biting her ears and
back of her neck.  Sometimes he hurts her and we have to open his mouth to
get him off of her.  He frequently goes into her cage to sleep and groom
her.  Could this be a sexual thing?  We figured if he didn't like her he
wouldn't want anything to do with her at all.

Dona, Sampson & Courtney