From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:45:15 +0800
Dear all,
I'm feeling the need for a bit of delighting in fuzzies on the FML, so
here goes:

Why I want to race home...

* to wake up those little fuzzie girls and watch them yawn

* to watch those flexible little bodies squirm to get down as I carry them
  to their room

* to put them down and have them investigate all the "new" smells in the
  room, including where my shoes have been

* to watch Dora struggle up onto the desk to steal the ball of string from
  the stationery basket and put it under the bed "where it belongs"

* to watch Tabitha climb vertically up the drawers to investigate what
  Dora is doing

* to watch them dance and dook around the room

* to watch them wrestle each other and chase each other through the tubes

* to watch them check out the new sleeping places they have "acquired"

* to see them curled up under the blanket, arms wrapped around each other

* to see them contently and happily fall asleep

Oh, I love my fuzzy girls...

Georgina, in Australia, with Tabitha and Endora