From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:46:36 -1200
Wow how glad I am to be here. It's just as I had hoped -- I was
welcomed with happiness, and everyone in the house is giving all the
animals lots of attention. They (the animals) are also all happy now,
except Julie, my Barbet dog who is still pretty nervous from the trip.

I found that the ferrets were getting too much heat and dust, but they
all seem fine and are playing and napping and ferreting away. They have
a big room in an outside building and a moderate-sized outdoor pen.
Soon we will build a tunnel to the house -- and their indoor cage,
which will be in my bedroom. That ought to be a dream inducer --
e.g., the sound of them sliding through their tubes....

Little Ada, who has adrenal, and who was given a melatonin implant just
before she left, has grown somemoe fur and she is as wonderfulas ever.

I think she migfht be in that tiny-white-girl-ferret category Wolfy
talks about. She has always been lively and of course she is more so
now. She has always been one to look you right in the eye. I liove her.
She was one of the major escapees back in xalifiornia (I can finally
say it -- CALIFORNIA-FERRET-CALIFORNIA-FERRETS-CALIFORNIA-FERRET-
CALIFORNIA-FERRETS), and some of you might remember her encounter with
the Skunk Under the House...

Between the advice of Suki and that of my wonderful Oregon (OREGON)
vet, I have quite a library of ferret-vet books. I shall have to read
them as well as lendingthem to my vet while I see how he works out.

Bye for now.