Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:35:31 -0500
Look at all the wonderful bedding available in our store

There are many items for GIFTS too!  Hanging Fleece beds,Sacks, Hammocks,
Hidey Hole Sleeper Cubes and much more.!!( I am also selling off much of
my Steiff Bear Collection) :
Proceeds benefit Medical, Food and Shelter of the many Older, Sickly and
Previously Unwanted Ferrets we have taken into our home -IN the last
year- aka: LITTLE FEET FERRET RETREAT.  Go to
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding